July 10, 2010


I got this nice glass cabochon from a friend of mine, Paul Bailey. I just love this pattern with it's organic look and thought I'd do this one as a ring.  Funny thing, lots of inquiries about rings lately.  I have had some inconsistent results with a few rings lately, and I guess I needed some time away from them. I am planning to do some in the near future and "get back on the horse" so to speak. The big rings are really in fashion now, and if any of them don't come out just right, I will get a few pretties to wear for myself. I guess you could say I sometimes get the "second" quality pieces. Funny though, people don't see the mistakes like I do. Some of the second quality items could probably be sold, but I just keep them for myself or give them away to friends:=) Are you wearing big rings? 
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment