August 5, 2010

Buy something nice and help the Ronald McDonald House!



One of my recent items has just been added to the Ronald McDonald House auctions page.  This is a great cause and I hope you will support it if possible.  This necklace is 36 inches in length and is made of a mix of gemstones and glass beads. It has a machine made sterling clasp.  I had never worn long necklaces much until I started making my own, and now I really enjoy wearing them. I have found them great for dressy occasions and fun occasions on the weekends as well.  Some of these beads weren't labeled when I got them, but I can recognize the zebra jasper (the brown ones with the designs in them.  The focal beads are made of canyon marble. Quite an interesting mix.  I hope you like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment